Surprise! Another weekend without much rest, but an awesome weekend none the less.
1. I had a little impromptu get together at my apartment on Friday.
2. I spent my Saturday exploring the Boston Public Library and actually getting some work done while I was there.
3. I walked around Harvard for the rest of the afternoon with my new roommate, V., and ended up walking all the way back to Back Bay.
4. We went out with K. and some of our new friends which proved quite entertaining.
5. I FINALLY had Otto and it was totally delicious.
6. I spent some time relaxing outside on campus. Sunday's weather was absolutely perfect.
7. For the first time in months, I ate fast food. I tried out Popeye's for the first time and ended up in bed and out of commission before 8pm. Not so great.
Besides number 7., this was a pretty great weekend. I realize it's only Monday, but I would love it if this week could fly by so that I can hurry up and get home for the Big E! It has been too long since I've spent a full weekend with my family, it'll be nice.
ps. There's still a few days left to enter the $50 Shabby Apple giveaway! Enter soon!
How did you spend your weekend?