There's just something so invigorating, new, and refreshing about fall each year. It's by far my favorite season, and I look forward to it as soon as summer hits its halfway mark. To be honest, I would be perfectly happy if I could live in a world where the only months that existed were September through December.
To formally greet fall, I decided to share a few of my favorite tunes this time of the year. Check them out below.
♫ Take a listen | Spotify
01. Wait for Love - St. Lucia
02. Gravity - Surfer Blood
03. Obvious Bicycle - Vampire Weekend
04. Habits - Tove Lo
05. Falling - Haim
06. Mason Jar - Smallpools
07. Where The Kids Are - Blondfire
08. Chained - Hudson
09. Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille
10. Call Me In The Afternoon - Half Moon Run
What's on your autumn/fall playlist this year?